Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Feelin the Love

I've made it my goal to complete a TON of crochet project this year. I am trying to crochet projects before the holiday arrives, and I managed to succeed with Valentine's Day! (I also have some post-Christmas projects that I haven't blogged, so that will be fun later lol).
 
First up, the Love Bunny. The pattern suggested two, and it really was easy enough that I could have done it, but this guy is flying solo. He's off to my secret sister in my fire wife group. Adorable, right? Also, I realized that I overprocessed the photo and you can't see the stitch definition. Fail. Click on over to the original post for better pictures.
 
Next up is the Heart Potholder. I have never crocheted a potholder before, and I am still a bit wary to use this guy. But it's thick. So that's promising, right?
 
Lastly, want to see what it looks like when I try to take a picture? Complete chaos behind the scenes! (also, don't be like me and take pictures at 10 pm. Take them with natural light. Unless you have a day job and forget on weekends. Then you are stuck with 10 pm pictures).

9 comments:

  1. Cute finishes Megan Love the last pic.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects!

    Ha!! The things we go through for a good picture... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny about your picture taking!! My pictures usually get taken at 10 p.m. cause I'm working during the day/week, and do all of my crocheting until 10 p.m. on the weekends! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha exactly Holly Louise! Must be a thing among crafters / bloggers! :)

      Delete
  4. hi-friggin-larious. love the behind the scenes. have you used the potholder yet? they scare me. GREAT hot plates. finger burning pot holders

    ReplyDelete
  5. also on this one im clicking notify grrrrr. i always for get that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha I always forget that too! I try to email people responses, but forget that sometimes as well. And I haven't tried the potholder yet. I feel kinda the same! lol

      Delete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)